It is so very sad that this has to be pointed out, but as my work on this site has been used by someone else without referencing me as the author, it has to be said.
I have spent a great deal of time working on the research which you see presented on this website.
I freely share my work with you and you credit it. It really is that simple.
If you are unsure on how to credit other people’s work, then a quick Google search will help. Or you an email me by using the contact details on this page and I will help you.
This is a really problem in the community and it needs to be addressed.
I am therefore adopting a Creative Commons licence approach to this website and my intellectual property contain herein as a free cultural work.
Here is what this means: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measuresthat legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Jo Watson, 2019